Why Clients Choose Adobe Connect for Remote Training – Named Virtual Classroom Manager License Benefits
Adobe Connect Named Virtual Classroom Manager (NVCM): With this licensing, a Named Virtual Classroom Manager can create and run a Virtual Classroom (which has a “live” instructor) at any given time with up to 200 attendees. The NVCM can also create Courses within the Training Module of Connect, but they will only be able to be delivered within a Virtual Classroom as synchronous (meaning live) training. The NVCM license also comes with access to the Events Management features. Event Management includes the ability to create custom attendee self-registration landing pages so that attendees can self-register, receive confirmation email and reminders. For example, a NVCM can create a curriculum that includes several live online classes that must be attended and completed by the trainee. The trainee can enroll online and attend the classes. The NVCM can track registration and attendance, access reporting, test, grade, etc.
Following are the top differentiators, according to our clients, vs. other online training/classroom platforms:
- Ensure participants can join your virtual classroom instantly.
- No download for attendees (the other virtual classroom platforms require a download).
- Works on PaCs, MACs, all operating systems and browsers.
- Join or host meetings from any mobile device. [icon type=”glyphicon glyphicon-expand” color=”#ff0000″ fontsize=”17″] Click here to see a demo.
- Custom attendee self-registration pages and email reminders: Registration page customization in most web conference products consists of “place a fixed-size logo in the upper left corner of the page and select the additional fields that should appear after our standard registration fields.” But Adobe Connect lets you do customization that is worthy of the term. You can drag and drop text, graphics, event-specific parameters (such as title, start time, duration, etc), registration fields, and more onto a web page. The event can truly look like you own it, rather than Adobe owning it. In addition to registration pages, you can construct landing pages for event information; speaker information with pictures, bios, and links; and login pages for entering the event. [icon type=”glyphicon glyphicon-expand” color=”#ff0000″ fontsize=”17″] Click here to see a demo.
- Customized emails: Everything in the last paragraph applies to attendee emails as well. You have full drag and drop customization of HTML emails for things such as registration confirmation, reminders, and follow up messages. Connect cannot send multi-part messages with a text version for people unable or unwilling to view HTML emails.
- Social media integration: Social Login is a feature that allows social users to pull existing personal information from their social media sites to register for a Adobe Connect Virtual Classroom, which helps maximize attendance at your events. In a survey by Gigya, 88% of their American respondents indicated they had used Social Logins in the last year. 56% of US participants reported they used Social Logins to expedite the registration process. Adobe Connect also offers the ability to include social Share Buttons on your attendee registration landing pages. With Social Share Buttons, you can encourage more traffic to your class and link people to your online events. For every classroom attendee registration page you create, embed social media buttons so registrants can spread the word.
- Campaign tracking: Adobe Connect features a campaign tracking option enabling event managers to identify channels that produce the highest traffic. Use campaign tracking and embed a simple tracking code in each of your campaign communications to understand which sources registered attendees used most to find your event.You can get reports showing the “funnel numbers” for each tracked campaign or lead source. How many people visited the landing page. Of those, how many clicked through to register. How many of them completed registration? How many then attended? How long were they in session? How much did they interact with the software during the session?
- Microsite event catalogs: Does your company run a lot of virtual classrooms? Now when you set them up, you can generate a customizable, branded “microsite” that displays a catalog of your classes. You can categorize them to let people browse within a particular topic area. They can sort the list by name or date, or see the classes on a calendar. And the entire microsite can be embedded on your company’s web page. So you can make it an integrated part of your website hierarchy. You can also allow students to create an account on your system, with an email and password. This is convenient for people coming back to multiple classes (no need to re-register). Alternatively, adobe connect lets you bypass that step and register for a single event with our without a password.
- Registration for recordings: You can also assign a registration landing page to a recording (vs. a live class) in order to track which students viewed a recording.
- Lobby features to enhance student/attendee house keeping.
- Rotate opening slides to share a message such as the agenda or any special instructions.
- Play hold music (any mp3 audio file) for attendees before the class starts.
- Add a handy countdown timer on the screen to indicate exactly when the class will start.
- Create custom registration and/or classroom URLs. For example, http://mydomain.adobeconnect.com/healthcareclass.
- Completely customize the virtual classroom console and save different layouts and templates to re-use for future classes. [icon type=”glyphicon glyphicon-expand” color=”#ff0000″ fontsize=”17″]Click here to see a demo. Most of the other web conference platforms have one fixed screen layout that cannot be changed.
- Custom branding: You can completely brand the registration page, join meeting page and the virtual classroom console. Adobe Connect is the only virtual classroom platform that lets you brand or add your logo to the virtual classroom console/layout.
- Share a variety of content types—such as Microsoft PowerPoint slides with animations, audio, video files, images, documents, and more. Most of the other virtual classroom platforms do not support sharing a video file with acceptable quality. [icon type=”glyphicon glyphicon-expand” color=”#ff0000″ fontsize=”17″] Click here to see a demo showing how to sharing a video file.
- Backstage presenter only area: Adobe Connect is the only virtual classroom platform that has a handy backstage area where instructors can chat with each other, share information, view speaker notes, etc. [icon type=”glyphicon glyphicon-expand” color=”#ff0000″ fontsize=”17″] Click here is to view a demo.
- Increase student interaction and retention with polls/survey, Q&A, hand raising, notes, and whiteboards. [icon type=”glyphicon glyphicon-expand” color=”#ff0000″ fontsize=”17″] Click here to see a polls/survey demo.
- Include an option for students to download handouts and/or link to webpages. The unique part of Adobe Connect is that it is the only virtual classroom platform in which the links to the handouts and webpages still work in recording replays. Click here to view a sample Adobe Connect recording. Go ahead and download files or click the web links during replay. NOTE: Adobe Connect also offers the option to save recordings to MP4 format.
- Breakout rooms: Breakout rooms are very useful when a an instructor needs to split-up a large group into segmented smaller groups for collaboration. [icon type=”glyphicon glyphicon-expand” color=”#ff0000″ fontsize=”17″] See a demo
- Recordings: [icon type=”glyphicon glyphicon-expand” color=”#ff0000″ fontsize=”17″] See a demo
- Unlimited storage for replay
- Download recordings as Flash or MP4 format
- Edit recordings: cut out sections, remove attendee names and/or chat
- Index and bookmark recordings for easier student replay experience
- Student Engagement Dashboard: Presenting to a large group of students is challenging even in an online environment. Instructors want to be focused on their content and not distracted while they are presenting. At the same time, they’d like to keep track of audience engagement. Adobe Connect simplifies the visualization of engagement with a graphical index, or meter, that presenters can glance at to stay abreast of student engagement. No other virtual classroom platform offers this feature. [icon type=”glyphicon glyphicon-expand” color=”#ff0000″ fontsize=”17″] Click here to see a demo.
- Incredible reporting and analytics. [icon type=”glyphicon glyphicon-expand” color=”#ff0000″ fontsize=”17″] Click here to see a demo.
- 3rd party software integration with CRM systems, such as Eloqua, Marketo, and Salesforce.com, to capture and transfer student registration information within your existing sales systems.
Adobe Connect helps training organizers by making it easier to set up, market, execute and access analytics on classes. Students, on the other hand, enjoy an easier experience registering and attending online training classes.