For 24/7 customer support call us 1-877-283-7062 or 1+706-634-2415.
Audio Conference Calling – Reservationless
- Reservationless Audio Conference Call Instructions
- Recording & Playback Options
- Instructions to Download a Reservationless Audio Conference Recording (MP3)
- Online Call Manager
- Reservationless Sub-Conferencing User Guide
- Reservationless Security Passcode User Guide
- Conference Call Written Transcription Service
- Closed Captioning Service
- Reservationless Dual Language Prompts
- Mobile Phone Integration
- To view your updated international toll-free and local access numbers:
- Go to http://www.meetingconnect.net/l/dial-in-number-lookup.php
- Enter your conference code and click “View Numbers”
Reservationless customer support: 877-283-7062 or email email@example.com
Audio Conference Calling – Lync/Skype for Business Integration
- Lync/Skype for Business Integrated Audio Conferencing Overview
- Host Instructions – Lync/Skype for Business Audio Options
- Host Instructions – How to Properly End a Lync/Skype for Business Meeting
- Admin Instructions – How to Bulk Upload User Audio Details
- If you are using a vanity or custom domain with Skype for Business (i.e., @keyco.com) and have associated it with your Skype for Business account via the Microsoft Online Portal, you must insure that you made the appropriate changes to your DNS (Domain Name Server) SRV records. If not executed properly the Skype for Business audio integration will not work.
- Microsoft has a DNS analyzer site https://testconnectivity.microsoft.com/?testid=O365LyncDns for Skype for Business
- Another DNS article: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-US;2566790
Audio Conference Calling – Operator Assisted
- To make a reservation: 1-877-473-3940 (US and Canada) or +(706)634-4591 (International), 24x7x365
- Operator Assisted Audio Conferencing Overview
- LeaderView Online Q&A Management Brochure
For 24×7 support call 877-283-7062 or 1+706-634-4591.
- Adobe Connect product guides and training
- Cisco WebEx product guides and training
Virtual Conference & Webcasting
- Virtual Trade Show Platform Overview
- Webcasting Product Overview
- Webcasting In-Room Mode (in-room attendees enjoy the same level of participation in presentations as the remote attendees)
- Virtual Conference and Webcasting system requirements
- Onsite Event Capture (capture and stream live events)
- Article: Virtual Trade Show Benefits
- Article: How to Set Up a Virtual Career Fair
- How to Pay My Invoice Online
- Contact for Payment and Billing Inquiries:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-866-522-6338
Online Account Management
Our next generation account management tool let’s you add/modify/delete users, view invoices online, generate reports, and make reservations online.
- Access Communiqué Conferencing Online at http://ccimeet.tcconline.com
- Enter your owner number for the “portal username” and your web PIN for the “Portal Password”. Both items are included on the original email that you received as well as your wallet card.
- You will be prompted to choose a new secure passcode. Your password must:
At least 8 characters long
Contain at least three of the four options: Special Characters, Upper case letters (A-Z), Lower case letters (AZ) and Numbers (0-9).
If you do not know your owner number or Web PIN or need help logging into the site please contact the 24×7 technical support team at 1-877-283-7062 (U.S. and Canada) or 1+706-634-4591 (International).