Communiqué Conferencing has an unparalleled combination of expert staff and rock-solid technology for your fully-managed operator assisted conference call needs. The service scales up to 10,000 lines and our expert operators help execute your high-profile operator assisted conference calls flawlessly. Professional event facilitators and support personnel help manage your call every step of the way from planning, rehearsal, delivery to follow up.
Why Clients Choose Us For Flawless Operator Assisted Conference Calls
- Risk Free: No contract, set up fee or monthly fee.
- No Attendee Hold Time: We have made the investment in staffing 1,700 operators located in eight operations centers to meet the demands high-volume calls so your attendees are not waiting on hold when joining.
- Reliable & Flawless Conference Call Execution: Redundant conference call facilities are distributed worldwide throughout seven (7) cities in the United States, three (3) cities in Canada, and six (6) cities international. Up to 10,000 callers supported.
- Fanatical Customer Service: It’s our commitment that the last thing any of our customers ever need to worry about is their conference calls. No matter if you’re a one-person shop or a global conglomerate, we do it all, including the worrying, for you. We assign a dedicated account manager and provide responsive 24x7x365 live support.
- No Unused Line Fees: We are one of the only providers that does not charge for a minimum amount of lines reserved. You pay only for the exact number of attendees that join your call.
Operator Assisted Conference Call Features
Before Your Call
- Your assigned a dedicated account manager as a single point of contact to assist with anything that you need.
- Schedule online or by calling our 24x7x365 reservations team.
- The call leader and the scheduled speakers gather in a Sub-Conference before the call begins to go over the agenda and discuss last-minute updates. The operator will finalize any last minute logistics such as who to turn the call over to, how to pronounce speaker names, Q&A, etc.
- The operator(s) can gather any necessary information (e.g., name, affiliation, etc.) and place them into the call. The participants hear music (or custom announcement) until you are ready to start.
- International access is available from 107 countries worldwide.
- Communique operators can dial-out to attendees anywhere worldwide.
During Your Call
- All operators are voice talent trained and perform a professional speaker introduction. You can use the standard introduction script or customize as you’d like. You can provide an approved attendee list (optional) to make sure only certain approved attendees can join.
- A dedicated communications line can connect the operator handling the call to a point of contact at your location for instant support access.
- The call can be open or is conducted in Lecture Mode where all participant lines are muted during the presentation to reduce background noise and minimize interruptions.
- When audio just isn’t enough, we give you the tools to add visual elements to your event through webcasting. Our event mangers will provide you the training and support to so you don’t have to worry about the technology.
- Once the presentation has concluded, the operator can administers a Q&A session unmuting individual attendee lines for questions.
After Your Call
- An attendee report is emailed immediately following the call including all of the information gathered from participants as they joined the call.
- Transcription service is available if you need a written account for use in press releases and news wire services.
- The call can be recorded for playback via online streaming, MP3, or telephone dial-in. Added information is captured in an online report from those people dialing into the playback providing you with the same information that was collected from the live call participants.
Why Choose Communique for Your Operator Assisted Conference Calls
Conference with Confidence
Experience matters. Communique is the global audio conferencing leader. With 99.99% up time, 24/7 support, and over 1,700 operators on staff, you can rely on Communique to execute flawless operator moderated conference calls. Over 34,000 uses in over 34 countries trust Communique for their important conversations.