SIP Trunk provider service connects your company’s premise based Microsoft Lync Server to the public phone network over the Internet, enabling your business to capitalize on the full range of Lync call features, while reducing communications expenditure. No extra hardware or equipment is required on your premise. Why clients choose us:
- #1 Lync SIP Trunk provider
- Experience deliverying SIP trunking service since 2003
- No Obligation Free Trial with no contracts, set up fee or monthly fee.
- Turn-up in 8 business days or less
- Keep your phone numbers
- Business-Grade infrastructure carrying 24+ billion minutes annually
- Global access
- 24/7/365 live customer service: It’s our commitment that the last thing any of our customers ever need to worry about is their conference calls. No matter if you’re a one-person shop or a global conglomerate, we do it all, including the worrying, for you. We assign a dedicated account manager and provide responsive 24x7x365 live support.
Microsoft Lync SIP Trunk Features
- Inbound calls to telephone numbers
- Outbound calls including; Local, Long distance, Wireless, Toll-Free
- Audio Conference calling
- Use existing numbers or new
- Enhanced 911
Microsoft Partner Rating and Reviews
Overall rating 5.0
Click here to view all customer reviews.
Call, chat or email our global sales team with any questions, pricing or to set up an account: