RESTON, VA (PRWEB) OCTOBER 28, 2011 – Communique Conferencing, Inc., the world leader in audio, web and video conferencing services, today will celebrate its first decade of success serving clients in over 32 countries worldwide. Founded in 2001, Communique Conferencing is one of the leading privately-held conferencing providers in the world. The company serves more than 33,000 individual conference leaders in more than 32 countries.
More than just an audio conferencing provider, Communique Conferencing offers a complete range of conferencing services, including web and video conferencing as well as webcasting and virtual trade shows.
“We attribute our continued success to our outstanding employees, partners and commitment to fanatical 24x7x365 customer service for clients,” said Adelphi Kennedy, Director of Corporate Communications. “We are excited to continue leading our industry for another decade and beyond.”
Over the last decade, Communique Conferencing has earned numerous industry accolades and awards including:
- Inc. Magazine 500/5000 2010 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies
- Northern Virginia Technology Council 2010 Hot Ticket Award finalist
- Elearning! Magazine – 2009 Best Webinar Solution Finalist
- Elearning! Magazine – 2007 Winner Best Webinar Solution
- Fast Company Magazine 2006 Fast 50 Reader Favorite
- LearningTimes 2005 Live Online Learning Award for Best Webinar Service
- Better Business Bureau – A+ Rating for outstanding business practices since 2002
About Communique Conferencing
Communique Conferencing, Inc. provides reliable audio, Web and video conferencing solutions to small and mid-sized businesses and the world’s leading enterprises. Communique offers the widest selection of audio, web and video conferencing technologies available to match a broad range of remote meeting needs. Our rock-solid technology is backed by fanatical 24x7x365 customer support. For more information, please visit https://www.communiqueconferencing.com.