We know that strategic communication is vital for your organization. Your message really matters and you cannot afford to fail with your virtual event platform. Whether you are organizing a virtual event for thousands of people or in need of extra-assistance for webcast, the Communique event team will help you every step of the way to deliver a first-class virtual events.
WHAT IS AN ONLINE EVENT PLATFORM?
A virtual event functions like a traditional physical conference translating exhibit halls, educational seminars, networking and access to resources into a customized virtual event environment. This type of event is gaining popularity because it allows the attendee to forgo the time and expense of travel while enjoying the same amenities of an in-person event.
Online Event Platform Solutions:
- Webcasting – Broadcast audio and/or video to up to 30,000+ attendees via the web
Webcasting uses streaming media technologies to broadcast audio and live video or audio only with power point slides (optional) over the Internet to a large audience. It is typically one-way, from the speaker to the audience with limited audience interaction. A webcast can be collaborative and include polling and question & answer sessions to allow full participation between the audience and the presenter.
- Virtual Conference Platform – An online version of a physical conference or event
Our award winning virtual event platform functions like a traditional off-line trade show, user/partner conference, or expo translating exhibit halls, booths, keynote presentations and networking into an online 3D virtual environment.Virtual events allow the attendee to forgo the expense of travel while enjoying some of the amenities of a traditional show. At a virtual event, there are realistic-looking exhibit halls with booths for showcasing products and services. The attendee can view demos, pick up literature and chat live with sales representatives. Keynote speeches and seminars are delivered either in real time or on-demand by podcast and webcast technology. Find out more >
- Hybrid Event Platform – Extend your reach by hosting in-person & virtual events in parallel or sequential. A mobile friendly site for in-person attendees for registration, networking, Q&A, surveys and content. A browser based virtual environment can be used by virtual attendees for sessions, Q&A, networking, and content.
- Virtual Career Fair Software – An online version of a conventional job fair
Virtual Career Fair takes the benefits of a physical career fair and removes the barriers for employers and job seekers of having to travel. This is a tremendous benefit for companies hiring regionally, nationally or globally. Job seekers can view and apply for jobs, chat live with recruiters, download documents, watch live or on-demand presentations and much more. Find out more >
- Virtual Benefits Fair – In addition to large multi-national companies, small and mid-sized organizations are increasingly employing employees that telework or are geographically dispersed in remote office locations. This makes the annual open enrollment process a much greater challenge. Virtual Benefits Fairs function like a traditional off-line benefits fair with exhibit halls, supplier booths, documents, videos, presentations and networking into an online environment.
For assistance with solutions specific to your industry or job function, contact our solution specialists at 1-866-332-2255 or 1+(202)266-0058 (choose option #1).