Virtual Trade Shows and Webcasts have become the single most important marketing tool to generate leads and drive new business. Following just a few best practices can make the difference between a huge success and a waste of time and resources. Comparing your virtual event performance against a set standard is key to see just how well you are measuring up.
Communique Conferencing just recently published its 2016 Virtual Trade Show & Webcast Benchmark Report highlighting trends relevant to attendance and attendee engagement to help with future virtual event planning for our customers.
- How to plan virtual event promotions
- Virtual Trade Show & Webcast registration and attendance benchmarks
- Best times and days to host online events
- On-demand viewing habits
Want to learn more? Download the free Communique Virtual Trade Show 2016 Benchmark Research Report.
For more information on Communique’s Virtual Trade Show software platform go to www.virtualtradeshowhosting.com.
- Article – Virtual Trade Show Benefits and Advantages
- Tip Sheet: How to Evaluate and Choose a Virtual Conference Platform
- Tip Sheet: Selling Virtual Trade Show Sponsorship Packages – Tips & Best Practices
- Tip Sheet: Virtual Trade Show Contests & Gamification Best Practices
- Tip Sheet: Assemble Your Virtual Conference Team
- Article – What is a Hybrid Event?
- Article – 2016 Top Meeting & Event Planning Trends for Event Professionals
- Case Study: World’s Largest Virtual Trade Show Runs on Communique’s Platform
- Product Announcement – New In-Room Mode Hybrid Event Webcast Feature Allows In-Person Attendees to Enjoy the Same Level of Participation as the Virtual Audience During a Live Broadcast