Communique and Microsoft® have joined forces to provide advanced Microsoft Teams audio conferencing service that is fully integrated with Microsoft Teams. Bridge Microsoft Teams computer and telephone audio (PSTN) callers, Outlook e-mail integration, mute/unmute attendee lines, audio recording integration, real-time participant status, and more.
We provide service to over 33,000 customers located throughout US, Canada, and EMEA.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Works With ALL Office 365 Plans – No license purchase required
- Best price: Low per minute, per caller rate for toll and toll-free access from 107 countries. No contract, set up fee, or monthly per user fee.
- Best service: Rank #1 Global Conference Provider by Wainhouse Research in 2012, 2014 & 2015. It’s our commitment that the last thing any of our customers ever need to worry about is their conference calls. No matter if you’re a one-person shop or a global conglomerate, we do it all, including the worrying, for you. We assign a dedicated account manager and provide fanatical live 24x7x365 support.
- Global Coverage: Local and toll-free access from over 107 countries worldwide.
- Custom Branding: We can private brand your Teams audio conferencing service to promote your company and build your brand as attendees join your calls. Click here to listen to a sample branded conference call prompt.
View and control your conference call from within Microsoft Teams Features include:
- Combine Microsoft Teams computer (VoIP) and audio conferencing callers
- Active talker feature indicating which conference call attendee is speaking
- Audio conferencing details automatically populate in Outlook email invites
- Mute/unmute attendee lines
- International access from 107 countries
- Sub conferencing controls
- *0 24×7 in-call customer support
Microsoft Teams Dial-In Conference Call Features
Crystal Clear Audio Sound
Get a better meeting experience with reliable, high-quality audio on a secure enterprise telephone network for up to 300 participants.
Connect participants globally with local or toll-free access from over 107 countries.
In-Meeting Customer Service
Communique audio conferencing comes with 24/7 support across the globe. Simply press *0 for help.
Meetings continue to be managed from the Skype for Business interface and require no additional end user training.
Account Management Portal
To easily manage your account. Add, modify and remove users instantly. View and pay your bill online.
Multiple Levels of Security
Ensure your meetings are secure with security passcode, lock/unlock, roll call, and entrance/exit options.
Conference with Confidence
Experience matters. Communique is the worldwide audio conferencing leader. With 99.99% up time and 24x7x365 support, you can rely on Communique to for reliable, crystal clear, Skype for Business audio conference call service. For 14 years, Communique has been delivering reliable conferencing solutions to business, non-profit and government clients. Over 34,000 uses in over 34 countries trust Communique for their important conversations.
Your 30 Day No Obligation Trial Awaits
Give us a call or complete the contact form on the right to send your request online.