We know that strategic communication is vital for your organization. Your message really matters and you cannot afford to fail with your virtual event platform. Whether you are organizing a virtual event for thousands of people or in need of extra-assistance for webcast, the Communique event team will help you every step of the way to deliver a first-class virtual events.
What is an Online or Virtual Event Platform?
A virtual event functions like a traditional physical conference translating exhibit halls, educational seminars, networking and access to resources into a customized virtual event environment. This type of event is gaining popularity because it allows the attendee to forgo the time and expense of travel while enjoying the same amenities of an in-person event.
Communique Virtual Event Platform Solutions:
- Webinar Platform – Broadcast audio and/or video to up to 50,000+ attendees
Communique’s Webinar platform uses HD quality adaptive bit rate streaming technologies to broadcast audio and/or live video with with slides over the Internet to a large audience. It is typically one-way, from the speaker to the audience with limited audience interaction. A webinar can be collaborative and include polling and question & answer sessions to allow full participation between the audience and the presenter.
- Virtual Event Platform – An online version of a physical conference or event
Communique’s Event Cloud virtual event platform functions like a traditional off-line trade show, conference, or expo translating exhibit halls, booths, keynote presentations and networking into a stunning online 3D virtual environment.Virtual events allow the attendee to forgo the expense of travel while enjoying some of the amenities of a traditional show. At a virtual event, there are realistic-looking exhibit halls with booths for showcasing products and services. The attendee can view demos, pick up literature and chat live with each other and representatives. Keynote speeches and seminars are delivered either in real time or on-demand by podcast and webcast technology. Find out more >
- Hybrid Event Platform – Seamlessly connect in-person and remote audiences
Extend your reach by hosting in-person and virtual events in parallel or sequential. Customizable registration with ticketing. Stream live sessions with audience engagement tools. Cross channel networking, matchmaking, chat, forums, and meeting scheduling. A mobile app keeps in-person attendees informed, engaged, and connected with everything important.
- Virtual Career Fair Software – An online version of a conventional job fair
Virtual Career Fair takes the benefits of a physical career fair and removes the barriers for employers and job seekers of having to travel. This is a tremendous benefit for companies hiring regionally, nationally or globally. Job seekers can view and apply for jobs, chat live with recruiters, download documents, watch live or on-demand presentations and much more. Find out more >
- Virtual Benefits Fair – In addition to large multi-national companies, small and mid-sized organizations are increasingly employing employees that telework or are geographically dispersed in remote office locations. This makes the annual open enrollment process a much greater challenge. Virtual Benefits Fairs function like a traditional off-line benefits fair with exhibit halls, supplier booths, documents, videos, presentations and networking into an online environment.
Why Should I Consider Virtual Events in 2023?
There had been a tremendous increase in virtual events since the on set of COVID-19. Organizations that pivoted an in-person event to a virtual event realized that they were able to attract more speakers and reach more attendees similar to sports events.
Additional online event benefits:
Virtual events can result in substantial cost savings since there is no need to pay for a hotel venue, staff T&E, rentals, hotel, etc.
Virtual events reach a wider audience
The reach of virtual events is unprecedented. Attendees from any location globally can attend your event via a computer or mobile device. And, if they are not able to attend the live event, attendees can access the event on-demand.
Virtual events offer powerful ways to connect and network
One of the key benefits events in general provide is opportunities to connect with other professionals or birds-of-a-feather. Many virtual event platforms include powerful tools to facilitate networking. Attendees are able to search and connect with other attendees or use AI matchmaking features that recommend (Netflix style) like-minded attendees to connect with.
Virtual events offer more targeted opportunities for exhibitors and sponsors
Virtual events offer dozens of opportunities for exhibitors and sponsors to create brand awareness and connect directly with attendees. Booths can include digital content and options to engage with attendees such as text and video chat. Since the event is virtual, all attendee interaction can be tracked and available for reporting and follow up.
How to Host a Virtual Event?
Hosting a virtual event is an effective way to create engagement, strengthen relationships, and create meaningful conversations with your audience. With the right tools and strategies, hosting a successful virtual event is easier than ever. Here are some tips to help you plan and host a successful virtual event.
- Choose the right platform: The first step in hosting a virtual event is to choose the right platform. There are many different options available, such as video conferencing software, webinar software, and streaming services. Each one has its own features and benefits, so be sure to research and select the one that best meets your needs.
- Establish the event goals: Establishing the event goals before beginning the planning process is essential. Ask yourself, what do you want to accomplish? Are you looking for more engagement, new leads, brand awareness, deliver training, connect peers? Knowing the purpose of the event will help you determine the agenda and format.
- Create a publicity plan: Once you’ve determined the event goals and format, create a publicity plan to spread the word. Make sure to leverage social media, email outreach, and any other available channels to get the word out.
- Promote the event: Now that you’ve determined the event goals, format, and publicity plan, it’s time to promote the event. Leverage the publicity plan you created and use creative tactics to generate buzz and excitement around the event.
- Prepare the event content: Once you’ve determined the format and promoted the event, it’s time to prepare the content and set up the virtual environment. This includes creating the presentations as well as other documents and videos to include in the virtual environment for attendee consumption.
- Host the event: Now that you’ve set up the virtual environment, prepared the event content, and promoted the event, it’s time to host the event. Make sure to be well prepared and organized, and keep the event on track by using a timer or other tools to manage the time.
- Follow up: After the event has concluded, it’s important to follow up with the attendees. Make sure to thank them for attending and collect feedback to determine how to improve future events.
By following these tips, you’ll be well on your way to hosting a successful virtual event. With the right tools and strategies, you can create a meaningful experience for your audience and achieve your event goals.