We know that strategic communication is vital for your organization. Your message really matters and you cannot afford to fail with your virtual event platform. Whether you are organizing a virtual event for thousands of people or in need of extra-assistance for webcast, the Communique event team will help you every step of the way to deliver a first-class virtual events.
What is an Online or Virtual Event Platform?
A virtual event functions like a traditional physical conference translating exhibit halls, educational seminars, networking and access to resources into a customized virtual event environment. This type of event is gaining popularity because it allows the attendee to forgo the time and expense of travel while enjoying the same amenities of an in-person event.
Why Should I Consider Virtual Events in 2022?
There had been a tremendous increase in virtual events since the on set of COVID-19. Organizations that pivoted an in-person event to a virtual event realized that they were able to attract more speakers and reach more attendees similar to sports events.
Additional virtual events benefits:
Virtual events can result in substantial cost savings since there is no need to pay for a hotel venue, staff T&E, rentals, hotel, etc.
Virtual events reach a wider audience
The reach of virtual events is unprecedented. Attendees from any location globally can attend your event via a computer or mobile device. And, if they are not able to attend the live event, attendees can access the event on-demand.
Virtual events offer powerful ways to connect and network
One of the key benefits events in general provide is opportunities to connect with other professionals or birds-of-a-feather. Many virtual event platforms include powerful tools to facilitate networking. Attendees are able to search and connect with other attendees or use AI matchmaking features that recommend (Netflix style) like-minded attendees to connect with.
Virtual events offer more targeted opportunities for exhibitors and sponsors
Virtual events offer dozens of opportunities for exhibitors and sponsors to create brand awareness and connect directly with attendees. Booths can include digital content and options to engage with attendees such as text and video chat. Since the event is virtual, all attendee interaction can be tracked and available for reporting and follow up.
Online Event Platform Solutions:
- Webcasting – Broadcast audio and/or video to up to 30,000+ attendees via the web
Webcasting uses streaming media technologies to broadcast audio and live video or audio only with power point slides (optional) over the Internet to a large audience. It is typically one-way, from the speaker to the audience with limited audience interaction. A webcast can be collaborative and include polling and question & answer sessions to allow full participation between the audience and the presenter.
- Virtual Event Platform – An online version of a physical conference or event
Our award winning virtual event platform functions like a traditional off-line trade show, user/partner conference, or expo translating exhibit halls, booths, keynote presentations and networking into a stunning online 3D virtual environment.Virtual events allow the attendee to forgo the expense of travel while enjoying some of the amenities of a traditional show. At a virtual event, there are realistic-looking exhibit halls with booths for showcasing products and services. The attendee can view demos, pick up literature and chat live with each other and representatives. Keynote speeches and seminars are delivered either in real time or on-demand by podcast and webcast technology. Find out more >
- Hybrid Event Platform – Extend your reach by hosting in-person & virtual events in parallel or sequential. Customizable registration with ticketing. A mobile app for in-person attendees, networking, Q&A, surveys and content. A browser based virtual environment can be used by virtual attendees for sessions..
- Virtual Career Fair Software – An online version of a conventional job fair
Virtual Career Fair takes the benefits of a physical career fair and removes the barriers for employers and job seekers of having to travel. This is a tremendous benefit for companies hiring regionally, nationally or globally. Job seekers can view and apply for jobs, chat live with recruiters, download documents, watch live or on-demand presentations and much more. Find out more >
- Virtual Benefits Fair – In addition to large multi-national companies, small and mid-sized organizations are increasingly employing employees that telework or are geographically dispersed in remote office locations. This makes the annual open enrollment process a much greater challenge. Virtual Benefits Fairs function like a traditional off-line benefits fair with exhibit halls, supplier booths, documents, videos, presentations and networking into an online environment.
For assistance with solutions specific to your industry or job function, contact our solution specialists at 1-866-332-2255 or 1+(202)266-0058 (choose option #1).