Event professionals are increasingly moving to virtual conferences for events when it comes to learning, sharing information, brand building, and connecting.
We polled clients to find out whey they chose virtual conferences over physical even. The top five reasons are:
- Easily accessible both locally and globally. No travel required.
- Cost effective-Saving time and money.
- Highly interactive and engaging with live and on-demand webcast sessions, chat rooms, video, games/contests.
- Easy content consumption. A wealth of content that can be accessed instantly on-demand or at a scheduled time.
- Trackable activity with incredible analytics. Every click, visit, presentation watched, document viewed, chat, social shares, etc. by an attendee can be tracked to highlight specific interests.
Virtual events, such as virtual expos and virtual conferences, have become integral components of the corporate marketing mix. With a virtual event, marketers can extend their brands, energize their communities, and generate a steady stream of qualified leads. Organizations seeking to improve their training tactics prefer using virtual online tools because courses and content can be accessed from any location at any time without having to spend money on travel costs.
Virtual events are the new innovations when it comes to modern interactions and marketers are eagerly tapping into this new tool. So why not start the year off with an exciting way to extend your reach?
For more information on Communique’s Virtual Trade Conference Platform go to www.virtualtradeshowhosting.com.
- Article – Virtual Trade Show Benefits and Advantages
- Tip Sheet: How to Evaluate and Choose a Virtual Conference Platform
- Research Report: Virtual Conference & Webcast 2016 Benchmark Report
- Tip Sheet: Virtual Trade Show Contests & Gamification Best Practices
- Tip Sheet: Assemble Your Virtual Conference Team
- Article – What is a Hybrid Event?
- Tip Sheet: Selling Virtual Trade Show Sponsorship Packages – Tips & Best Practices
- Case Study: Worlds Largest Virtual Trade Show Runs on Communique’s Platform